Teaspoon Finance posts appeared this week in the following Carnivals. I picked my favorite post at each carnival:
- Carnival of Debt Reduction #103: Soon to be DEBT FREE!!! hosted by DebtFree-Revolution
NCN presents 33 Days And 33 Ways To Save Money And Reduce Debt posted at No Credit Needed
- 90th Festival of Frugality hosted by Bean Sprouts
FMF presents Great, Cheap Way to Learn Building Skills - Volunteer to Build a Habitat for Humanity House posted at Free Money Finance saying " A cheap way to learn building skills and help people at the same time!"
- Carnival of Personal Finance #116 - NSA Edition hosted by Advanced Personal Finance
Golbguru from Money, Matter, and More Musings asks, “What are your money leaks?” Did somebody say ‘leak?’
- September 4, 2007 edition of Carnival Of Everything Finance hosted by Everything Finance
Jimmy Atkinson presents The Day Trader's Toolkit: 100 Free Online Apps for Professionals posted at Forex Blog.
- Festival of Funny Financials: #1 hosted by Indebted 2 You
Currency Trading gives a well-written smiler detailing 11 reasons poker players make great Forex traders.
- 24th Carnival of Money Stories hosted by Enough Wealth
Shadox presents The Most Expensive Loan in History posted at Money and Such.
I encourage you to stop by and find your favorite personal finance posts.